What is Jumia Flex
Jumia Flex is a flexible payment option plan offered by Jumia which enables you buy selected and eligible electronic devices like laptops, smartphones, televisions et.c, get you device once you pay the deposit and then the balance is automatically debited from the same payment instrument used to make your deposit, for 3 or 6 months depending on the plan you choose.
How Jumia Flex Works
- Go to www.jumia.com.ng/jumiaflex to select your device and fill the application form. You will get a response on your application within 3 working days of submission
- If approved, you will get an email directing you to pay the upfront deposit and shipping fee with your card or bank account online
- Once you’ve paid the deposit, your order is processed and you can pick it up within a few days.
- After the first month, you will be automatically debited every 30 days for the unpaid balance, for the next 3 or 6 months depending on the plan you choose
Jumia Flex is currently only available for customers in Lagos. Customers are only eligible to apply for one device and surrogates would not be accepted, as you are to come in person to pick up your device from our Experience Center in Yaba, Lagos
What you will need to activate Jumia Flex
* You will need your BVN, Bank Statements from last 6 months in PDF format, and a valid ID (International passport/Driver’s license / Voters card / National ID)
* You will get a decision on your application within 3 working days of submission
* Each customer can only apply for one device, and you will have to pickup in person from our Experience Center in Yaba, Lagos
* Jumia Flex is currently only available for customers in Lagos